Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Extra Ak's

Started by Windtalker217 [2185226] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 60 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Windtalker217 [2185226] ×1

Windtalker217 [2185226]
Good day
I saw a couple if days ago I have a bunch of Ak's in my inventory and dont know where they came from.
Before i sell them i wanna make sure there wasnt some sort of glitch where i got them
Thanks
bogie [148747] Admin Staff
I see 28 in your inventory which matches with this
19-03-2019 19:38:04Windtalker217 [2185226] bought 28x AK-47 at $15,000 each for a total of $420,000 from Mexico

Mentions: Windtalker217 [2185226]