Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Android App v0.2.13 issue

Started by Butterflipps [2261511] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 24 views · thread synced · 14 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
33 / 100
Butterflipps [2261511]
For all people if you play keno and bet one of the middle ish numbers only one you should win before loseing money I do it with 10 it worked 1k it worked 10k it mostly worked 100 k was safer then high or low and high or low is super easy but any way it's a exploit I'm not gonna use it unless it is allowed but keno is far to easy to predict and win I have tested it fotr 3 days
aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff
I checked your logs, you bet on some random numbers and your max winnings was from 4 matches. You also made several bets on single number, and there were few winnings (single 80k from 10k) I not really sure, what 'exploit' you mean?