So, I attacked this guy named baseball123. He took 2 Kodachi swords to the head and took 0 damage. I havent tested this out on a computer yet but I'll give it a go when I get it. I'm not sure how to post a picture on this thread but I already took a screenshot
Attacking issues
Started by CryoTech [2146201] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 54 / 100
- Historical score
- 25 / 100
- Story score
- 27 / 100
- Engagement score
- 31 / 100
Baseball123 has 8,284 defence.
you have little over couple hundred on all your stats
He also has more more strength and dexterity than you.
theres no bug here. His stats are better than yours.
you have little over couple hundred on all your stats
He also has more more strength and dexterity than you.
theres no bug here. His stats are better than yours.
They simply have a lot higher defence.