About this thread
Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 15
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 12
- Authority score
- 20 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 37 / 100
- Engagement score
- 62 / 100
I love mine ! Thanks
Anytime the pleasure is mine thanks for the feedback.
Bump
Bump all prices may be discussed let me know what you think is fair
Bump
great service! really pleased with the result.
can you make one of a dude getting a PI scammed
Yea and while im at it ill make one of a douschebag named Hcom3 and a whole faction thats made of *******s
damn.
very nice service and fast didnt rush but finish it in 1 hr
R+
R+
Very Quick and Efficient Service provided... Provided me with my gif in less then 6 hrs with upto every last details I wished for.... Iff you want gif made look no more just drop him. Mail.... I will definitely coming here back... Keep up the good work mate.....
Could you create something for my faction?
I sure can ill chat you now
...I’m going to pay for it, don’t want to double the scam....