We have a winner for the castle! :D Blu3 [2182029]. hope you enjoy it! He was number 21.
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
[image: media.discordapp.net]
[image: media.discordapp.net]
The Lounge is going to raffle off a castle!
-2.5M per Entry
-Limit 10 Entries per Person
-Names Will Be Assigned a Number as You Pay
-We Will Use Random Number Generator To Draw A Number (will post a screenshot of the number chosen)
-Drawing Will End April 1st
Please send payment to -Tracy [2070178] ONLY! When you do, I will message you your numbers, and confirm your entry. If not enough people enter, I will refund your money to you. PM me with questions.
https://discord.gg/Z2VmFZR come here for more info! :)
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
[image: media.discordapp.net]
[image: media.discordapp.net]
The Lounge is going to raffle off a castle!
-2.5M per Entry
-Limit 10 Entries per Person
-Names Will Be Assigned a Number as You Pay
-We Will Use Random Number Generator To Draw A Number (will post a screenshot of the number chosen)
-Drawing Will End April 1st
Please send payment to -Tracy [2070178] ONLY! When you do, I will message you your numbers, and confirm your entry. If not enough people enter, I will refund your money to you. PM me with questions.
https://discord.gg/Z2VmFZR come here for more info! :)
Mentions: Blu3 [2182029]