Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

DEAR TORN

Started by DUDE [1028023] on in Graveyard.

119 replies · 1.46k views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 120 / 120 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
120
Discussion span
→
Authority score
23 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
68 / 100
Engagement score
82 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Icy [2926] ×1

DUDE [1028023]
AS A 12 YEAR OLD KID WHEN I SIGNED UP TO PLAY I KNEW ONE THING WAS REAL: I FELL IN LOVE WITH TORN.

A LOVE SO REAL THAT I SPENT OVER 365 DAYS PLAYING THE GAME

MORE THAN 12,000 HOURS HELPING THE NEW PLAYERS SETTLE INTO THE CITY

I MADE OVER 9K FORUM POSTS PROVIDING CITIZENS WITH BEAUTIFUL CONTENT THROUGH OUT THE YEARS

YOU ASKED FOR MY HUSTLE, I GAVE YOU MY HEART.


HOWEVER SOMETHING CHANGED, I FELL IN LOVE. WITH SOMEONE WHO HAPPENED TO HAVE HER OWN STAFF COLLECTIBLE. I

HAVE BEEN TRYING TO FIND AN ICE SCULPTURE FOR HER, SINCE SHE GAVE IT ALL AWAY. HOWEVER I CAN't FIND ONE.

NOW I HAVE NEVER ASKED FOR ANYTHING IN RETURN FROM YOU ( CHED + TORN CITIZENS). BUT I AM GONNA ASK FOR IT NOW, FOR MY LOVE.


LETS MAKE IT HAPPEN TORN. GIVE ME MINE, SEND ME IT AND GET THE HELL OUT OF MY WAY.

WHO SAID ROMANCE IS DEAD?
manic [1554958]
I drank it.  So you want me to send you a bag of piss?
Who are you, Bear Grylls?

EDIT:  Reading the weirdness of this thread probably less Bear Grylls and more 'Bare Naked & Willing'...
DUDE [1028023]
Just put the Rollie right back on my wrist
This watch came from ED , he gave me a gift
Back when TORN CITY was prayin' I'd diss
They act like two legends cannot coexist
Tyrion [1967379]
Dear Dude,

You promised me through several statements on earlier threads that you had changed your ways, but you seem to have fallen back on your same manner of previous shitposting recently, so I'm happy to point this out for you so you have some time to self-reflect yet again.

Always happy to help out fellow citizins in need,

Tyrion
DUDE [1028023]
I am shit posting? Please show me where I have been shitposting. 

My karma has gone from 2k to 3k in the last 7 days.