the select all for people's permissions (in my faction) on mobile seems to be missing, it's fine on desktop.
Permissions - select all - mobile
Started by Harley [258120] Wiki Contributor on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 12
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 20
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 4
- Authority score
- 60 / 100
- Historical score
- 40 / 100
- Story score
- 50 / 100
- Engagement score
- 59 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Chedburn [1] Admin
· 3 likes ·
Do you not think that'd be an improvement? The current one seems kind of horrendous, having to individually open them up player by player. Not having a full view of all permissions. Although I worry that someone might accidentally set … - love__intent [2265266] Tester
· 3 likes ·
Thank you for the report. Fixed for the next version. - Chedburn [1] Admin
· 2 likes ·
I think it would be optimal to change this system to be the same as desktop view, with horizontal sliding - exactly the same as personal stats.
the select all for people's permissions (in my faction) on mobile seems to be missing, it's fine on desktop.
Please provide your operating system
The 'Select all' permissions simply does not show on Mobile. This would be any device.
Personally, I'm using Google Pixel XL on Android 9.0.0
Anyway, here's a screenshot of how it should be I believe:
[image: i.gyazo.com]
Selecting one of these, would select that permission for all members of the faction!
Personally, I'm using Google Pixel XL on Android 9.0.0
Anyway, here's a screenshot of how it should be I believe:
[image: i.gyazo.com]
Selecting one of these, would select that permission for all members of the faction!
Happens on any mobile view anywhere I've checked so far:
- on chrome on Android 8.2
- on chrome on windows 10
- on firefox on windows 10
It seems like it's just an issue with the mobile media screens in the css, as it works just fine on wider screens.
- on chrome on Android 8.2
- on chrome on windows 10
- on firefox on windows 10
It seems like it's just an issue with the mobile media screens in the css, as it works just fine on wider screens.
I think it would be optimal to change this system to be the same as desktop view, with horizontal sliding - exactly the same as personal stats.
As long as it works! :P
Do you not think that'd be an improvement? The current one seems kind of horrendous, having to individually open them up player by player. Not having a full view of all permissions. Although I worry that someone might accidentally set / unset a permission as they're scrolling the table, not sure how easy that might be.
Perhaps provide a green highlight to the guys who's permission you just modified, just like you have when you change your employees. I haven't modified permissions in a while so I don't remember if this is already a thing.
I don't have a problem With how it would work now, Stewie's suggestion was how I assumed it would work. I'm not really for or against either of those options, as I think for something used by as little players as this it doesn't really matter.
I'll pass this back to Vlad then to take a look at implementing Stewie's simple suggestion!
In retrospect, this probably makes more sense as I do have plans to change how these permissions are assigned in the future.
In retrospect, this probably makes more sense as I do have plans to change how these permissions are assigned in the future.
"soon"
Thank you for the report. Fixed for the next version.