So I'm getting an error 550 when trying to verify. I think the bots link is pulling up my other discord account but I can't log it out to use my main. Any solutions?
Official torn server help
Started by TheNinthDoctor [1961692] on in Discord.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 18 / 100
- Historical score
- 11 / 100
- Story score
- 24 / 100
- Engagement score
- 46 / 100
Never mind. Cleared browser history and it worked.
Spoke too soon. Still not working even with proper account. Anyone have a fix to the 550 error?
The verify system is down right now Developers are aware.
Follow this thread for updates: https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=19&t=16090581&b=0&a=0
Follow this thread for updates: https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=19&t=16090581&b=0&a=0
Mentions: Official Torn Discord
Thanks