4 replies · 65 views · thread synced · 6 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
3
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100
Most-liked replies
Stewie[1494547]
· 2 likes · I am sure Joshua can check the logs for you. But, I expect you received it fine.
bogie[148747]Admin
· 1 likes · 29/03/19 7:22:28 PM | Jacksonm254 has purchased the Semi-Detached House (275 happiness) from you for $400. [image: i.gyazo.com] I can confirm there that you did receive the money, your money before was $112,505 and then $112,905 after the sale. No …