Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Done :(

Started by CloudJumper [1636201] on in Attacking.

144 replies · 2.31k views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 145 / 145 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
145
Discussion span
→
Authority score
75 / 100
Historical score
55 / 100
Story score
62 / 100
Engagement score
82 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Player 1636201 [1636201] ×1

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
Since I cannot bump my old thread, making a new one.

Buying all losses at 200k per defend irrespective of the level. No need to chat or PM me, I will send the payment as soon as I come online.

Target: 11,054/11,000


Current Status: Not Buying

Edit: Done buying losses for now, will start the thread again once I am buying in future again. :)

CJ

Mentions: Losses (200k)

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
Paid for :)

You can buy meds using the money and do more hits if you wish to.