Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Happy Jump

Started by Invictum [2228365] on in Questions & Answers.

7 replies · 234 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
10
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
55 / 100

Most-liked replies

Invictum [2228365]
I'm really bad at training. I'm in a 10* SS and I plan to waste all my JP before I leave with one big jump. I was hoping someone could assist me with how it would work. I've read a few happy jump threads and here is my understanding of it. Please correct if anything is wrong

1) Stack E to max
2) Use eDVD's until C/D
3) Use all JP
4) Take E
5) Pray I don't OD
6) Waste all my E in one go
7) Refill
8) Train
9) FHC
10) Train
11) Let someone psn mistletoe the rest of my happy

Here are my questions:
1) It is worthwhile to temporarily leave my faction to pay another faction to let me in so I can use their gym perks + cooldown
2) Do eDVD's and FHC use the same cooldown or can I use a buncha FHC's
3) How long does this take? I'd hate to have a friend miss my happy because it takes me almost the full 15 minutes.
Kayla [2031661]
Yes, being in a faction with better gym perks and more booster would help you.

You can't use FHC if you've used all your booster cooldown on eDVD's.

Be aware of the happy reset time before you begin, otherwise you may find yourself as one of the unfortunate many who have boosted their happy right before the reset and lost it all. Your happiness resets every 15 minutes on the hour, real time, so at :00, :15, :30 and :45. 

How long it takes depends how prepared you are and what device you're using. If you're on PC you'll be able to do it quicker than on mobile. 

Feel free to send me a direct chat if you need more help.
Invictum [2228365]
Why would you train 10e instead of all at once?  I read somewhere that Ched said training 1000e at once vs training 10e was the same.  I always just train all my E at once.  Is there a benefit to doing 10E?  
Whiskey_Jack [1994581]
Depends on how jp's you have and how much you are willing to spend on FHCs.

Required
4500 happy from property min
300 sweet shop JPs 
5 FHC
Ecstasy
Luck 

1) Stack E to max
2) Wait until happy tick XX:00, XX:15, XX:30, or XX:45
3) Use 300 JP on Voracious (45,000 + Property)
4) Take Ecstasy and pray you don't OD (99,000+ Happy)
5) Train All E
6) FHC
7) Train
8) FHC
9) Train
10) FHC
11) Train
12) FHC
13) Train
14) Refill
15) Train
16) FHC (can take 5th at 23:59 cooldown)
17) Train
18) Let someone psn mistletoe the rest of my happy or just admire your new merit and sweat gains.


If you are quick you should be able to get it done in 5 mins or less.

It is always better to have better faction bonuses, that said the bonus is based on your current stats so you probably will not gain much by faction hopping. The happy is where most of your gains will come from.


Also be sure to train at the best gym available at the highest dot for maximum gains. It may be worth training the initial 1000e in increments if you are close to an unlock or unlocking it prior to stacking.