Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Amazon being obstinate

Started by ScottyJoints [2243500] on in Questions & Answers.

4 replies · 97 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
ScottyJoints [2243500]
Anyone else repeatedly getting a "Amazon has refused authorization of payment" message from the donator house? I removed and readded the card on Amazon, I know it went through cuz I paid a foreign transaction fee last time I bought here. PayPal gets hacked all the time and buying Bitcoin is dicey these days. Any idea if Torn is going to expand it's payment options anytime soon and just cut out the middle man?
__JP__ [2251289]
I did several times, just set up pay pal and no issues
I know my bank wont let my card process overseas unless I request it.