I just joined a company and was hired on my way back from rehab. My effectiveness was a 1 out of 5 (lightening bolt) So after 3 days I was still 1 out 5. I rehabed again. Now 4 days still 1 out of 5... am I missing something here?
Company effectiveness
Started by dalai_lama [15902] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 8
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 62 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 46 / 100
Most-liked replies
- mug [553318] Committee
· 7 likes ·
you need to change your gender to a female... you are stripping for guys as a guy cheers
you need to change your gender to a female... you are stripping for guys as a guy
cheers
cheers
Ahhhhhh. Didnt see that coming. Thanks!
I actually never knew that, pretty funny LMFAO