Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Vault options

Started by WhiteRabbit [2162711] on in Suggestions.

24 replies · 516 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 25 / 25 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
25
Discussion span
→
Authority score
51 / 100
Historical score
48 / 100
Story score
59 / 100
Engagement score
69 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

WhiteRabbit [2162711]

Hi all...

When i`m making this post i`m thinking to those that share a vault.

Now how many times have you tried to look back and see some of the transactions you have made or your spouse has made....and how did you feel when you could not see them...

Now what I propose is this:

A log for vault so you can see the transactions that have been made.

Is not much to ask for...companies have them...factions have them...even Leslie has them...

Please support as it will help us all !

 

Kind regards

NCISTony 
Kiurial [2184309]

That's something I would like to be able to see.  I do share a vault with my spouse, but it's more my transactions that I'm interested in.  With two of us depositing and withdrawing, it's hard to keep track of history.  Being able to go back even a few pages would be helpful to most people.  Though it would be even better if the log operated like the faction armory or a company.
ISTSING [2156233]

With factions and companies having similar logs, it is reasonable to follow up and add logs for property vaults. I don't see why they shouldn't have them. Great idea
Shadori [2225457]

History logs would definitely be useful for vaults. My spouse might trust that I'm not over spending to much but I don't. :P
Hagrid [2157531]

Great idea there's a log for every move you make so why not just make these accessible for us it would make things so much easier 
InigoMontoya [2138569]

I haven't got a vault yet, but that seems like a wonderful idea. I run a faction, so I do my banking there, but I frequently find myself wondering where my money went. I don't know where I'd be if we didn't have the faction log.
Cefirus [2180543]

I have no money so i don't have any vault.... but i want this feature on my vault before i got rich !!

I DON'T TRUST YOU DAZZY HAHA <3
Nuvak [2217078]

Good idea! I trade a lot and find myself having to stash my money frequently, the 10 transaction limit is not enough to figure out who put what in as i reach that number in few hours!
bogie [148747] Admin Staff

This is already planned with the activity log, you'll see your vault actions along with everything else. 
Papillon25 [2187105]

100% love this idea. Nice to be able to easily track. Sometimes I take money in and out so much before my spouse comes on he wouldn't be able to see all the ones in the "latest activity"