450 awards!!!
Started by Lord_Gorgen [1629756] on in Achievements.
About this thread
Posts archived: 22 / 22 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 22
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 59 / 100
- Historical score
- 36 / 100
- Story score
- 49 / 100
- Engagement score
- 68 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
Congrats! How long did it take you?
2533 days.. says so on my profile :P
Congrats! :D
Now, if only ched introduces 19 new awards in the next 30 days, I can beat you :P
Now, if only ched introduces 19 new awards in the next 30 days, I can beat you :P
Congrats mate that’s hella lot of awards :)
ps I just hit 300 :)
ps I just hit 300 :)
Oh wow, that is soooooooo pretty! Congrats!
Nice one trying to get Seeker myself doesn't half take a lot of grinding so I can only imagine it for you, what big ones you missing?
grats LG!
Nice work!!! Beast :D
Congrats! :D
I hate (? love? depends how much you value the preciseness of your achievement forum posts) to say it, but that first one looks complete to me. Does this mean you actually have 451 awards and TS hasn't registered it?
It's because I used a SE before the merit was out.
So TS register it as complete, but I stil need to use one to trigger it.
So TS register it as complete, but I stil need to use one to trigger it.
Beast!
Congrats!
race you to 500!
That is great still you are far away from first one :D
Chedburn Awards 723
Ched don't count, that's more awards than there are available to the players.
So far we can only get 499 awards.. (Do they still have 200+ awards to release maybe)
[image: i.gyazo.com]
So far we can only get 499 awards.. (Do they still have 200+ awards to release maybe)
[image: i.gyazo.com]
Congrats!
Welcome to the 450 club!
Welcome to the 450 club!