Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Back on forums

Started by Dragno [2092316] on in General Discussion.

32 replies · 396 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 33 / 33 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
33
Discussion span
→
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
57 / 100
Engagement score
67 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Dragno [2092316]

  • I Went many months of hiding from forums.
  • Now am back. For those many days, I was off. Forums where boring as ****.
  • The forums need back the old King.
  • King of the forums..... Asta_The_King rises from the ash.
  • I went to hiding because I asked myself, why this many hater.
  • Ladies and gentleman. I came back to forums not too seek haters but to seek fame.
  • I want to regain my popularity.
I came back to forums with a bang


[image: media.tenor.com]




TOall my fellow fans. I will bring Back asta news...
Cheers...


[image: media3.giphy.com]

2243422 [2243422]
1. Sorry to say... but u wasn't missed
2. You say "months" but it was probs just 2/3 weeks.
3. I think champion and DUDE are better at the forums.
checkmate [2156953]
It's okay, Dragno... the seeker hasn't found you yet, you can keep hiding :)


EDIT- "I will bring back Dragno news".... don't dox yourself again this time 
Caffiend [2124037]
Alright 'King' Please do  cover how you bounced around quite a few factions only to land back in your same damn faction right as you 'come back' Seemed pointless to have you in a faction every few days but did you at least learn something? pr did you just **** around and piss more people off?