Ok so this is the new merit that's added today, 'Added 'Wise Guy' for completing 50 education courses'. How do I trigger it since I've already completed all education courses and it's still locked?
Wise Guy Merit
Started by hezma [936576] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 11
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 11
- Likes on archived posts
- 7
- Authority score
- 36 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 42 / 100
- Engagement score
- 56 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Stewie [1494547]
· 3 likes ·
It'll be triggered automatically after some time I expect. Thanks for the report in any case
Same problem here.
same - got all edu done long time ago (clicking education page / home / awards - > doesnt trigger it) :S
I cant seem to trigger the award as well. All my Educations are done.
nm got it
Soon guys!!!
It'll be triggered automatically after some time I expect.
Thanks for the report in any case
Thanks for the report in any case
nvm already triggered.
Mine has just triggered
lul
I'm traveling, but I have a new merit queued up, so it's probably that.