New awards and lots of stink bombs etc dished out on first of month.
There is a player who is a personal real world non-friend of myself, my game wife and our faction.
Needless to say, I earned all three awards by attacking him (as we do regularly). Imagine my surprise when, not only did he attack me back three times in about ten minutes, but in the same time frame so did his "spouse" that we in no way at all whatsoever want to imply is his second account.
I wasn't bothered. I popped a couple of Erotic DVDs and an ecstasy and carried right on.
Then I realised that my game wife had also been afflicted.
Enough background. Got me thinking.
If a Torn married couple are both online, in status "Okay" and at home, isn't it reasonable to think that they might be watching the erotic DVD together? This being the case, the one erotic DVD would restore happiness for both. In the real world, there is the potential for the act of watching an erotic DVD to lead to further acts leading to vastly greater happiness. Nudge, nudge, wink, wink, say no more.
Maybe consider in the circumstances described here, one erotic DVD generates the same increased happiness for both partners. Maybe consider, if either party had any energy before the event, a small reduction.
There is a player who is a personal real world non-friend of myself, my game wife and our faction.
Needless to say, I earned all three awards by attacking him (as we do regularly). Imagine my surprise when, not only did he attack me back three times in about ten minutes, but in the same time frame so did his "spouse" that we in no way at all whatsoever want to imply is his second account.
I wasn't bothered. I popped a couple of Erotic DVDs and an ecstasy and carried right on.
Then I realised that my game wife had also been afflicted.
Enough background. Got me thinking.
If a Torn married couple are both online, in status "Okay" and at home, isn't it reasonable to think that they might be watching the erotic DVD together? This being the case, the one erotic DVD would restore happiness for both. In the real world, there is the potential for the act of watching an erotic DVD to lead to further acts leading to vastly greater happiness. Nudge, nudge, wink, wink, say no more.
Maybe consider in the circumstances described here, one erotic DVD generates the same increased happiness for both partners. Maybe consider, if either party had any energy before the event, a small reduction.