So I noticed there isn't a very large variety of mid and end game rifles, smgs and shotguns. In the following sub posts here I posted various weapons I saw that would be.... Practical... In combat. I have posted links for images and more bulk info on each platform. I would like to thank my Faction for helping me (eventually) get the stats set up. So lock and load let's get ready to roll!
New weapons idea
Started by DamienLunas [1705301] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 12
- Authority score
- 27 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 38 / 100
- Engagement score
- 49 / 100
I am modifying this list to contain more ideas for review and variety to choose from this reply will contain the portion of suggestions for more rifles.
Anti-material rifles:
Anzio 2omm rifle
Barrett M82A1 Semi Auto Rifle .50 BMG
Military Combat Rifles:
H&K G36c
SAR 21
Beretta ARX160
BR18
CZ 805 BREN
FN 2000
ACR
SCAR
This is a link to the military combat rifles: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_assault_rifles
This is a link to the Anti material/Sniper rifles: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sniper_rifles
List of Combat Shotguns:
USAS-12
AA-12
Saiga-12 gauge
M1216
Franchi SPAS-15
Akdal MKA 1919
FosTecH Origin 12 (12 gauge modern tactical shotgun)
As before here is the link to the list there is one that is separate from the others (last shotgun) because it has not actually gone to military field trials but is very promising:
https://fostech.us/ (this is the new model at the bottom of the list)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_semi-automatic_shotguns
USAS-12
AA-12
Saiga-12 gauge
M1216
Franchi SPAS-15
Akdal MKA 1919
FosTecH Origin 12 (12 gauge modern tactical shotgun)
As before here is the link to the list there is one that is separate from the others (last shotgun) because it has not actually gone to military field trials but is very promising:
https://fostech.us/ (this is the new model at the bottom of the list)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_semi-automatic_shotguns
List of SMG's: Keep in mind with the advent of modern warfare and newer, more effective munitions being created for all ranges there are very few "New" SMG's on the market. But I will strive to provide good models
KRISS Vector .45 acp
H&K UMP .45 acp
Calico M960
AR-57
FMK-3 submachine gun
Scorpion Evo 3
PP-19 Bizon
Magpul FMG-9
OTS-02 Kiparis
PP-90
Links:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_submachine_guns
KRISS Vector .45 acp
H&K UMP .45 acp
Calico M960
AR-57
FMK-3 submachine gun
Scorpion Evo 3
PP-19 Bizon
Magpul FMG-9
OTS-02 Kiparis
PP-90
Links:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_submachine_guns
List of Secondaries:
Mateba Autorevolver .454 Casull
Magnum Research BFR .45-90g
Smith & Wesson Model 500 (.500 S&W Magnum)
Tarus Judge .454 Casull
Machine Pistol Secondaries:
Beretta 93R
Agram 2000
PP-93
PP-2000
Saab Bofors Dynamics CBJ-MS
Spectre M4
SR-2 Veresk
Walther MP
Links:
Revolver:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_revolvers
Machine Pistols:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_submachine_guns
Mateba Autorevolver .454 Casull
Magnum Research BFR .45-90g
Smith & Wesson Model 500 (.500 S&W Magnum)
Tarus Judge .454 Casull
Machine Pistol Secondaries:
Beretta 93R
Agram 2000
PP-93
PP-2000
Saab Bofors Dynamics CBJ-MS
Spectre M4
SR-2 Veresk
Walther MP
Links:
Revolver:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_revolvers
Machine Pistols:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_submachine_guns
As much as I'm all for including more weapons into the game, there's a couple of specific weapons that I'd personally love to see added in - possibly with the new travel update that's possibly going to come out one day (Ha.... Ha....)
PP-90: Russian folding SMG (9mm Makarov) (Possibly a new travel location - Moscow, Russia!)
(The MAGPUL FMG was a prototype that never really came into production)
Kel-Tec KSG: .12 gauge shotgun, pump-action.
AEK-971: Russian select-fire 5.45x39 assault rifle
But in all, I'd just like to see weapons that are viable alternatives to the Arma-Lite. As of now, almost all the other weapons are basically "Worse" - unless you're talking about melee, which don't need to be reloaded...
PP-90: Russian folding SMG (9mm Makarov) (Possibly a new travel location - Moscow, Russia!)
(The MAGPUL FMG was a prototype that never really came into production)
Kel-Tec KSG: .12 gauge shotgun, pump-action.
AEK-971: Russian select-fire 5.45x39 assault rifle
But in all, I'd just like to see weapons that are viable alternatives to the Arma-Lite. As of now, almost all the other weapons are basically "Worse" - unless you're talking about melee, which don't need to be reloaded...
Thank you for the response, I think I did include the PP-90 in the list for Primary SMG's. I ended up spending an hour pouring over SMG's that are being used atm. The reason why the Scorpian and Kriss Vector are the latest, and well only SMG's made in the last 10 years or so outside of China is that modern Warfare is evolving away from trench warfare, and with the Advent of the AA-12 and other weapon platforms, we are seeing less research and development into small caliber auto's.
bump