Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Two Factor Authentication

Started by Teardrop [275993] on in Bugs & Issues.

19 replies · 134 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 20 / 20 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
20
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
37 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
52 / 100
Teardrop [275993]
When i access Torn on my work PC every day i get sent a text to my mobile as my cookies are cleared every time I log off.
The last two days the text arrives fine and when i enter it I get the following message then i am logged back out. Sorry i cant get a screen shot as we are limited to what we can do on work PC's.
When it happened yesterday I just left it but when it happened again today I logged off to clear cooking and reset my browser to see if that would work but the same happened.


Fri 08:05:13 - 22/03/19
Connected to: Server: Php2

Two-factor authentication



505
Teardrop [275993]
It wouldn't work this afternoon but worked again before I left work. Its driving me nuts. 
I have IE10 on home PC and that has worked for the last 2 nights 
Teardrop [275993]
The first day it took 2 attempts before it worked and its worked okay the last 2 days. I will post again on Sunday night as i am not back in work until then