I got this JSON error message as well in the last couple of minutes instead of a confirmation message.
I see I have been credited with the red egg on the competition page and also see I have the bonus nerve accompanying it but eggs that don't have a visible gain are going to be a cause for concern.
I have a slightly different issue. I clicked the egg but nothing happened (the network response was {"success": false}). I was away for a couple of minutes and barely noticed the black egg. Is there a time limit for clicking?
Am I the only one that didn't get credited with the egg after getting the error? Saw an egg on forums off to the side and received the JSON error (didn't even think of taking screenshot). Error clicked off and the egg was still there, clicked it again and it disappeared. I still have no egg found on my profile. Don't care about the egg much...just want to report it.
I dont know if this is an error related to this one ... I found a Red egg but when i clicked on it the fancy popup window (which congratulate and tells what we win) didnt show up... I didnt see any errors...
but i received the egg not sure if i received the nerve, I wasnt paying attention to NB...
My egg count was 1 before this happened. I'm flying, and just checked my profile and it shows I have found 2 eggs, which is correct. Can't confirm egg is in my inventory until I land. I'm assuming it is. If it is not, I'll edit this post. [image: i.postimg.cc] Firefox with Doctorn, but Didn't really need Doctorn for this find, haha.