so the 50 tokens you get from orange egg expires?
I found one last 23:00 and it expires the next day. sad
if eggs expire how do you get all 10 eggs or however many u need to get a gold egg? kinda piggybacking off your question to see if they can answer these at once
no. i mean the 50 tokens you got expires.
oh alright cool thanks for clarifying
Extra casino tokens aren’t supposed to expire. There’s people with thousands stacked up. Make a bug report on this to get the devs to check it.
Though it is likely you just spent your extra tokens. But still, never hurts to report it.
I believe the extra casino tokens I've won from Leslie's wheels have expired at the end of the day. Just saying.
EDITED TO ADD: I turned out to be wrong about this, as noted in the posts farther down in this thread.
I believe you should make a bug report as any extra tokens I have received I still have. As you should as well of course. They shouldn't be disappearing unless you use them
the tokens don't expire, per se. i would imagine you had less than 75 at the end of the day, so when the new day started, it brought you back up to 75.
tokens above 75 don't reset to 75. tokens below 75 refill up to 75.
doesnt happen. please never post answers again
This
already reported as bug.
how many tokens did you have at 23:00, when you found the egg?
1 orange egg
so you only had the 50 tokens from the egg? none of the 75 tokens that you start your day with?
I've had the same issue, found an orange egg while flying earlier this morning, landed back in torn after the new day reset and i only have 75 casino tokens.
Okay, so to be clear on this, we get 75 casino tokens per day. If we get, say, 10 more, we have 85.
If we don't use any of them that day, we'll still have 85 the next day from the 75/day + the 10 extra.
If we use, say, 3 tokens, then the next day we'll have another 75 plus 7 of the 10 extra. It uses up the extra ones first.
And if we use 15 tokens, the entire 10 would be used up and the next day we'd be back to 75.
yes. 0 tokens when i found the orange egg. i though it will be carry over to the next day. sad
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=19&t=16092031&b=0&a=0&to=19263181
Basically you get your points refilled to 75 each day. You don’t get 75 plus what’s left from the day before. However, if you are already over the limit, you don’t lose the extra that you already have.
There’s the issue then. So you did use up your tokens before finding the egg.
You only keep the extra tokens above 75. At the new day, you don’t actually gain 75 casino tokens. Your casino tokens simply reset to 75 if they are below that number. If you’re already above 75 tokens then nothing happens.