Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bugs & Issues Question

Started by BeerDrinker [2140025] on in Questions & Answers.

3 replies · 93 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100
BeerDrinker [2140025]
I spend a decent amount of time in B&I pissing off stewie with my minusculebug reports about basically nothing, but one thing that's always gotten to me is the huge log of confirmed reports.

I can understand that the devs have a ton of work to do, but a lot of the 325+ confirmed bugs could be outdated or already fixed in relation to another post.

Are staff able to spend some time to just skim over the log?
akelldema [2271525]
Whats the damage radius for a grenade when it lands near someone?
I threw a grenade at someone, it landed next to them and "missed". So am I just checking the thing at him with out pulling the pin?
There should have been some sort blast radius to give him damage. It landed right at his feet.