Ive been looking for eggs for the past hour on all the different pages but I couldnt find any, why?
easter eggs
Started by Azithromycin [2269947] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 23 / 23 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 23
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 60 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 38 / 100
- Engagement score
- 67 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
They spawn randomly and are small.
Keep looking, they are out there
I have played this game for a long time so as you can see i have played this competition a lot.
This competition does NOT reward the speed clicker. The eggs dont appear that often, so if you are rushing around you WILL miss some of them.
Over the course of the competition a good score but not a top score will be about 1 egg a day. Sometimes you may find 2 a day sometimes you may go days without any.
1 speed click and you are screwed you miss the egg.
Ive never been that anal about finding the most eggs possible, i just score enough to get the most tokens in the token shop then im happy.
DONT speed click. You will see the egg but miss it because the next page loads before you can click the egg.
This competition does NOT reward the speed clicker. The eggs dont appear that often, so if you are rushing around you WILL miss some of them.
Over the course of the competition a good score but not a top score will be about 1 egg a day. Sometimes you may find 2 a day sometimes you may go days without any.
1 speed click and you are screwed you miss the egg.
Ive never been that anal about finding the most eggs possible, i just score enough to get the most tokens in the token shop then im happy.
DONT speed click. You will see the egg but miss it because the next page loads before you can click the egg.
Lol 1 hour. Maybe wait for a day before asking why dude...
Use doctorN, it will alert you if there is an egg on the page. And yes, they are small. Hard to see. I've only found 2 since the event started, so 1 hour, don't be surprised you haven't found one yet.
Eggs appearing everywhere!
It's them no good dirty low down egg stealers I tells ya!
on a more serious note tho... Have any of you had to scroll to find your eggs?
Just use DoctorN like xedx said above, it literally tells you if there's an egg on the page you're on and it also tells you what part of the page (eg: "Tip: Look to the right of your page"
They can appear on EVERY single page yes.
If you look at a big bazaar, you could have to scroll down to spot the egg. If you read a big forum post you could have to scroll down to spot the egg.
I suppose the really anal player could only click on pages this month they know will only be 1 screen to look at to maximize their chances of spotting all eggs that spawn. I dont think thats a good idea you are hampering the rest of your gameplay this month if you do that. But it is the way to 'easily' win with 'minimum' effort.
I dont think its about winning. I know there is a big cool factor to winning anything in this game. I think its for the best to do just enough to earn the maximum tokens. I do get the cool factor in winning, i understand it. I just dont think that its something worth doing.
If you look at a big bazaar, you could have to scroll down to spot the egg. If you read a big forum post you could have to scroll down to spot the egg.
I suppose the really anal player could only click on pages this month they know will only be 1 screen to look at to maximize their chances of spotting all eggs that spawn. I dont think thats a good idea you are hampering the rest of your gameplay this month if you do that. But it is the way to 'easily' win with 'minimum' effort.
I dont think its about winning. I know there is a big cool factor to winning anything in this game. I think its for the best to do just enough to earn the maximum tokens. I do get the cool factor in winning, i understand it. I just dont think that its something worth doing.
in case you are wondering and somehow missed the egg the size is like this small [image: 2.bp.blogspot.com]
lmao - I just clicked that !!!
The eggs will only spawn within the area of our screen, unlike the first season of this comp where they can spawn anywhere on the page we visit and we had to scroll up and down to make sure we didn't miss any eggs..
Best of Luck.. =)
Best of Luck.. =)
I found one egg when I was in the item market looking at the second page of listings for an item.
So you can't just, say, go to the item market. Even checking every item category isn't enough. It seems like you might have to look at every item, every page of price listings, maybe everyone's bazaar, to be sure of finding all the eggs.
And because eggs spawn with each page load, an egg may not be there when you first go to the 22nd page of an item. It may not be there until the second or third or umpteenth time you go there.
This would be true of any Torn web page, not just the item market. But you see how far down the eggs can be.
Although they set eggs to spawn for each player, not locations. So two players can go to the same page, and the egg will be there for one player and not the other. So I wonder if the eggs aren't just set to spawn wherever a player happens to be when an egg is due to spawn for that player. I'd love to know if searching really makes a difference or not.
So you can't just, say, go to the item market. Even checking every item category isn't enough. It seems like you might have to look at every item, every page of price listings, maybe everyone's bazaar, to be sure of finding all the eggs.
And because eggs spawn with each page load, an egg may not be there when you first go to the 22nd page of an item. It may not be there until the second or third or umpteenth time you go there.
This would be true of any Torn web page, not just the item market. But you see how far down the eggs can be.
Although they set eggs to spawn for each player, not locations. So two players can go to the same page, and the egg will be there for one player and not the other. So I wonder if the eggs aren't just set to spawn wherever a player happens to be when an egg is due to spawn for that player. I'd love to know if searching really makes a difference or not.
I believe that particular egg was spawned when you open the "second page" and not when you first visit the item market.
There were many complaints about how hard it was to find the eggs in the first season so the way the eggs spawned was modified to only appear in the portion of the screen that we see. It appears almost everywhere now, but not in chat-boxes or underneath them. It's way easier now to find those eggs..
There were many complaints about how hard it was to find the eggs in the first season so the way the eggs spawned was modified to only appear in the portion of the screen that we see. It appears almost everywhere now, but not in chat-boxes or underneath them. It's way easier now to find those eggs..
Do eggs show up on mobile?
Yes they do show up on mobile!
Goddamit that pink egg
Right, that egg spawned when I was on the second page of the price listings. I wasn't really talking about when it spawned, though, but pointing out that you can't just go to a place like the item market. You may have to drill down. Another example might be the hospital. You might have to page through all of the pages to find an egg there.