Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

App problem

Started by 100 [1997262] on in Bugs & Issues.

15 replies · 183 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
16
Discussion span
→
People posting
13
Likes on archived posts
7
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
60 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
43 / 100
Engagement score
58 / 100

Most-liked replies

100 [1997262]
The app was working for me until today, even though I received no notifications, but now when I try login it just shows a white screen and says "City Watch has been disabled"

I tried reinstalling the app but it still appears
Andrewnz [2145580]
Happening on Android too

Just a white screen with small text at the top

Can we edit the title so it's not is specific
Spazgrl182 [2228405]
I'm having that issue too. I tried opening the app multiple times and it keeps saying "CityWatch has been disabled" I even uninstalled and reinstalled the app and it still hasn't changed.
AhhFahk [1419046]
Android 9, Oneplus 6. I receive this error too anytime I log on. I refresh the page and everything goes well. But when I try to report this bug through the app I also get the same white screen with "City Watch has been disabled". I think it's an issue with the app. Maybe it's something with the egg hunt? I just think "city watch" and trying to find eggs has something related but I'm not sure. Just throwing ideas.
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer
Sorry about that!

The automated login via the app utilises some of CityWatch's code for that functionality, which was switched off today.

This has been resolved, thanks.