Are u tired of Muggers? Do u need quick cash within a few mins? Trade with me :)
I buy almost all items single and bulk, Cans, flowers/ plushies, xanax, FHC, DP, stocks and much more. Don't be shy to chat with me :P Quick, reliable and pay good price.
Trade- I never mug who i trade with. I never give mug target who i trade with. 100% safe.
Guest- I never betray the faction that contract me and join enemy faction even enemy faction paying me much more cash.
Chat me for details, negotiable :)
I buy almost all items single and bulk, Cans, flowers/ plushies, xanax, FHC, DP, stocks and much more. Don't be shy to chat with me :P Quick, reliable and pay good price.
Trade- I never mug who i trade with. I never give mug target who i trade with. 100% safe.
Guest- I never betray the faction that contract me and join enemy faction even enemy faction paying me much more cash.
Chat me for details, negotiable :)