Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bazaar

Started by Ectoplasm_ [2170764] on in Trading Post.

0 replies · 7 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
14 / 100
Historical score
7 / 100
Story score
14 / 100
Engagement score
20 / 100
Ectoplasm_ [2170764]
It's always open, cheap and full! I have not got 100 points, so no, I can not buy a showcase. Instead, I put them up in bazaar for super expensive prices if I want to keep them for a while. I also buy every bit of your crap for it's value. Pm me from 08/04/19. Thank you.