My company is very new, only 5 days. We just got our 1st star! I expected to be able to train my guys, but this is not available as option. Is it something wrong? Do I miss something?
Please help me to understand what must do. My guys are really low and they need regular training in the company.
Thanks
So as you've only ranked up to 1* today you won't get the train due to it technically registering as a 0* beforehand. However tomorrow you'll be able to train 1 employee:)
What Judge_Fudge said. Basically, on Sunday at a certain time (I think it's 5pm wherever you would be? Not sure.) every company is evaluated behind the scenes for hidden XP and other factors and they can go up or down a star. Once Sunday comes and goes, you should be able to train people now.
Congrats on your first star by the way and good luck with your company!
Ah, perfect. Thanks for letting me know.
Its different for each company.