Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Junk Thread Disregard

Started by WankHilliams [2176768] on in Fun & Games.

9 replies · 190 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
12
Authority score
20 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
46 / 100
Engagement score
58 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Ghost_Reviver [2131490] ×1 WankHilliams [2176768] ×1

WankHilliams [2176768]
you typed out that message buddy, i asked you to provide me with a screenshot of proof you sent the money and you couldn't provide it. Here is our conversation for everyone, " Ghost_Reviver: how much for 20 tickets?
CamShmeat: 11,250,000 for 20 tickets
Ghost_Reviver: ok
Ghost_Reviver: sent
Ghost_Reviver: I posted
CamShmeat: i never got the money?
Ghost_Reviver: I sent it
CamShmeat: i dont think you did
Ghost_Reviver: I even posted it
CamShmeat: i say the post but thats something you could type out, get a date and time stamp copy anfd pasted next to it, or a screen shot
Ghost_Reviver: I changed the page
Ghost_Reviver: dude I sent it and you know I did
CamShmeat: screenshot
Ghost_Reviver: I just told you I changed the page
Ghost_Reviver: I pressed the okay button
CamShmeat: im looking at my money and events and i have nothing so screenshot it
Ghost_Reviver: I sent it
CamShmeat: screenshot proof
Ghost_Reviver: enter my 20 tickets in b4 I report you for scamming
CamShmeat: mkay goodbye
Ghost_Reviver: ?
Ghost_Reviver: why cant u enter my 20 tickets
CamShmeat: cant be scamming lol, admins will take a look at money ive recieved and will see i never got it and you never sent
Ghost_Reviver: not report to admins
Ghost_Reviver: to other players
Ghost_Reviver: so they dont lose money
CamShmeat: okay and ill report you to admins for that and youll get in some sort of trouble, also ill jsut tell people to ask you for screenshot proof which you wont have
Ghost_Reviver: dude why cant u enter my 20 tickets
CamShmeat: which if you rrelly did send it, it shoukd be right there
Ghost_Reviver: report me for what?
Ghost_Reviver: what did I do?
CamShmeat: nothing yet
CamShmeat: but if you start making up lies that im scamming i will report you
Ghost_Reviver: did u check the report people rules?
Ghost_Reviver: All im asking is for 20 tickets
Last message: Sun, 22:44 - TCT "

Mentions: Ghost_Reviver [2131490] · WankHilliams [2176768]

VantagePoint [2092111]
He can delete events making a screenshot from Cam pointless. If you send cash you wwould need to screenshot it when it says you have sent the cash along with the amount.

Always set a trade.

You can prove a trade.
Migs [2166018]
If he did not get the money report it to bug and issues. they can tell you. Or have him report it to bugs and issues. or bounty him with another 11.25 million lol