Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Egg spawns

Started by -LuciousLyon- [2031886] on in General Discussion.

66 replies · 2.04k views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 67 / 67 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Puter [2098146]
I just experienced the worst feeling ever. I saw the egg, as I clicked on a link. I missed it. My life is over. I'll never find another white egg again.
-LuciousLyon- [2031886]
I've only had 1 egg spawn since the beginning of this, I've been active AF too so I know it's not that, I think torn on mobile doesn't spawn many
Adamantium [1896181] Wiki Contributor
Maybe just bad luck or accidentally missed them?
At least 3 of my eggs are from Android App using Samsung Browser.

Best of Luck.. =)
critch [507888]
Anyone found any eggs whilst using the iOS app? I found one on the first day whilst using my computer but not found any since when using the app
WitchChild [1987262]
A good way to find eggs is to refresh the page when you are flying because you can see the whole screen and don't have to scroll down to check for eggs.
Puter [2098146]
How to know if you won't miss an egg. If my post has a button next to the report button that says DOCTORN you will be fine.
dunmugmeh [538353]
I have picked up 6 and seen 2 i have missed. They can appear anywhere on any page, so that does including scrolling down in big bazaars or big forum threads or you will be missing many eggs.
ChaosReigns [2169241]
Could it be those getting help from DocTorn could see a lesser spawn rate to balance things?

To be told there is an egg on your current page means next to zero chance of missing one compared to those who dont have DocTorns notifications.