*Looks around for the LMAO button
3 Days
Started by Diabolique [2177124] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 151 / 151 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Screenshot or its fake
(._. ) Kay™
I have a feeling this is one of those talk shit get hit moments....
This is a Diabollox thread, not an ED thread js.
I do not make threats that I can't back up. Nash and Dekloren know what's at stake, and even MeanMike has an inkling...
All I can say is, you deserve to be embarrassed if you're protecting Dek.
All I can say is, you deserve to be embarrassed if you're protecting Dek.
Heck, even I do
Just reading through my conversation logs with Alexstrasza. Every single message she has ever sent me starts with a capital letter. (Literally, I can't find a message which doesn't start with a capital letter). Half the messages she has sent in this alleged 'conversation' don't start with capital letters.
You got issues
Bogie, can you do something about these toxic pieces of trash that contribute nothing to the game?
You;re not the real Alexstrasza, there's proper capitalization in this message! According to OP's chat log, you must be a fake!
You're such a nerd.
I don't think I like your attitude...
T-minus 2.5 days.
T-minus 2.5 days.
Paying off blackmailers is rarely productive. There is no way to ensure that information/screenshots/photos have not been duplicated, and with a serial liar/self-promotional shit-gobbler such as Trader/Enigma/PsychoAngel/Diabollocks, a 50-something-year-old man with health issues and nothing to lose, you can be fairly sure that the info you're trying to protect will be leaked despite the payment.
What a dumb ****...
That's a pretty good point, Alex definitely has very good grammar. She's always proper... This reminds me of the fake conversations people post with Z where they capitalize the J in junior haha... nubs
a noob vs Pro
LMAO
LMAO
So i highly doubt they or anyone would pay a ransom to you . But for arguments sake let's say someone actually did. Why should people
even believe that you wouldn't post the information anyways ?
even believe that you wouldn't post the information anyways ?