Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Item market bug

Started by quicki [928795] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 28 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
6
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100

Most-liked replies

quicki [928795]
Im not sure if it is the right place, but I haven't find anyplace else to post it.
I've bought today about 6m worth Xanax from someones bazaar (839k each , can't remember who) and I couldn't find the xanaxs at my item list.


I'm using Android App v0.2.13 .

Thanks
Stewie [1494547]
Perhaps you purchased Vicodin instead?
Some player's list it at the same price. They place the Vicodin at the top and Xanax at the bottom, tricking player's into purchasing the Vicodin.
RatedR [72498]
you bought vico:

31591017 928795 1691090 Vicodin 2 $839,994 08/04/19 9:05
31591013 928795 1691090 Vicodin 5 $839,994 08/04/19 9:05