Does having good karma do anything?
Karma
Started by Deadwarboss [2025799] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 19 / 19 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 19
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 12
- Likes on archived posts
- 40
- Authority score
- 45 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 38 / 100
- Engagement score
- 63 / 100
Most-liked replies
- kayceecomet [2272782]
· 6 likes ·
So how does one get karma?? - Triplicant [2037705]
· 6 likes ·
Phone the company and tell them you cannot come in for work as you are a heroin addict problem solved For reals tho, theres a gear icon top right, click that, then "Management', "Company Applications" - SporkMonkey [2065017]
· 2 likes ·
Trip is a karma whore. ....but he's MY karma whore, so hands off.
Can someone help? How do I cancel a job application?
some call it the 5th stat, others call it whoring. But really...nah it doesn't do anything
Phone the company and tell them you cannot come in for work as you are a heroin addict
problem solved
For reals tho, theres a gear icon top right, click that, then "Management', "Company Applications"
problem solved
For reals tho, theres a gear icon top right, click that, then "Management', "Company Applications"
Top 10 Thread Hijacks..
Anyways, go to preferences (top right, cogwheel thing) and then head over to applications, click company and then cancel.
Anyways, go to preferences (top right, cogwheel thing) and then head over to applications, click company and then cancel.
There's a couple of hidden forums for high karma users
They are pretty dead
So how does one get karma??
Kinda like that
Trip is a karma whore.
....but he's MY karma whore, so hands off.
....but he's MY karma whore, so hands off.
^^Lookie lookie: two prominent karma whores, one on top of each other, doing the karma-whore scissor-dance.
Stay off karma, kids, or you'll end up like them.
Stay off karma, kids, or you'll end up like them.
You wanna watch?
Not our fault people like our posts.
Some people chat in the cancer that is global, some spend their time in the forums.
Trip is a great guy and one of my favorite people in Torn. Genuinely a good fellow.
Not our fault people like our posts.
Some people chat in the cancer that is global, some spend their time in the forums.
Trip is a great guy and one of my favorite people in Torn. Genuinely a good fellow.
[Blushes in Karma]
You're not so bad, yourself, Sporky. And of course I wanna watch (where did I put my telescope?). However, I'm REALLY confused about which of you goes top...I mean Trip has a bigger karma than you do, but I'm not exactly sure what it's attached to. He spends half his time blushing (inkarmadine) and throwing roses....
I'm the big spork to him being the small spoon.
Edit: Forget the telescope! We need a cameraman.
Edit: Forget the telescope! We need a cameraman.
I'll karma fight you for him!!
You get karma when someone upvotes one of your forum posts.
I'm intrigued ;)