Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Simplex Katas Egg Finder

Started by KatasTrophy [2187384] on in Tools & Userscripts.

19 replies · 1.1k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 20 / 20 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
20
Discussion span
→
People posting
11
Likes on archived posts
13
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
67 / 100

Most-liked replies

KatasTrophy [2187384]
IF you Don't Trust Anyone Dont use the Harmless script

Install Tampermokey Browser Addon
  1. => After Installing Tampermonkey
  2. => Copy the code source on this link (https://pastebin.com/amH1gc4u)
  3. => Open Tampermonkey in your browser and click the Add Script tab (icon with a plus symbol)
  4. => Paste the source into the script window
    => Click on file, then click save
  5. Viola!
Shadori [2225457]
So its been 3 days since I have found any eggs and I am using DocTorn(It worked fine when I was finding eggs on the first day of competition). So I installed this to see if DocTorn was actually messing up on me but I found something else weird happening:

I've been seeing red circles pop up in a lot of places with no eggs in them. Are these invisible eggs?

[image: i.gyazo.com]

[image: i.gyazo.com]

If these are invisible eggs I have found 5 of them.. and still no normal egg. :P
KatasTrophy [2187384]
It has being confirmed in the forum that DocTorn fail sometimes.
DocTorn did not alert me for egg but this script highlight it and i click, But the Doctorn pick the second.

Advantage of this script is that you don't have to search the page it just highlight the egg just like city find
Monk [2271278]
Pretty sure the invisible eggs are to catch out cheaters, so that might mean that this script isn't legal; I wouldn't know.
Shadori [2225457]
I don't think there is anything illegal about this.. it doesn't auto-click eggs or anything and knowing where the invisible eggs are does actually help cause I've noticed they can sometimes spawn in a place you might sometimes click... for example One spawned in my inventory right over top of one of the quick buttons from DocTorn.
KatasTrophy [2187384]
I Just read about the invincible egg in the Wiki. Anyway I just click any empty space to see what happens

Occasionally you may notice "Invisible" eggs, that appear to clickable without the image loaded.
  • This is not a bug, they are in place to catch potential cheaters. Ignore it if you see them, you are better not clicking the empty space.
Wookard [26845]
When I paste in the code, lines 13 and 14 shows an error, $ is not defined

$(document).ready(function() {
$("head").append(`<style>

Does this affect the code functionality?
DeKleineKobini [2114440] Committee Committee
It's because $ is a JQuery thing, which is a javascript extention, that why it errors, but torn uses jquery so it's not a problem.
Wookard [26845]
Ok,

I know very minimal programming so I was not sure.

I keep getting the false red circles. I haven't found a egg yet.

Thanks for the help