had no problems finding the first egg in the first few minutes of the event going live, but been days now, and despite being active and checking through every page available in the city, still not finding another.. is it a random spawn thing or something else
no easter eggs?
Started by BloodBorne [1995775] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 22 / 22 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 22
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 52 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 48 / 100
- Engagement score
- 65 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- miro [1689701]
· 4 likes ·
Can someone properly look into this issue. I have a feeling its related to the error on the first egg pickup. Im putting in 6 hrs a day, Have Doctorn equipped and not seen a single alert or egg. Theres … - Kayla [2031661]
· 3 likes ·
Last year, the winner of the competition ended up with 25 eggs. So you shouldn't really be expecting to be getting them often. - VitaGreta [1867016] Wiki Contributor
· 2 likes ·
Everyone keeps saying there is a lot of days left, well I am pretty certain there is a bugg here that has affected some and it came after the shut down. I know anout the spawn thing but this eastern …
It's a random chance on any page load.
So can I just keep flipping back and forth between two pages to get more chances for one to load?
Can someone properly look into this issue. I have a feeling its related to the error on the first egg pickup. Im putting in 6 hrs a day, Have Doctorn equipped and not seen a single alert or egg. Theres no way its just bad luck. Every other year I have been in the top 10% of egg finders and absolutely squat this year. Something is fishy here. Please pass on to a developer. Thanks
I found 4 eggs on the first day and now it has been about 60 hours since I've found anything else. I also have DocTorn installed for the egg alerts but have not seen anything. I have been very active in my searching so either something is off or I am having horrendous luck.
yeah this is why i made the post in the first place.. same issue exactly
I found an egg in the first few hours of the competition, then nothing until about 2 hours ago. Hopefully it averages out, as it is a pretty long event.
The only one I've found so far was Saturday's downtime. I found one on the 'Torn is down' screen.
I am actually there with you. I worked at home all day Sunday so was refreshing Torn every few minutes (for HOURS) looking for eggs and I got squat. I haven't seen a single one since the first day, even with DoctorN looking for me.
Edit: After three days, I finally found one!
Edit: After three days, I finally found one!
Last year, the winner of the competition ended up with 25 eggs. So you shouldn't really be expecting to be getting them often.
not expecting 'often' but obviously its not just me that thinks there just might be an issue? in past competitions i dont think ive ever gone 3 days and more without finding one. and again the word ''competition'' comes up, like it isnt a ''random chance on any page load'' xD
I finally found one after 76 hours.. so I guess it was just horrendous luck.
I think there is a bug. I mean come on. I am on all day these last 3 daysz First hours of the egg event I got 3. Have not seem a singel one since then. And I am praying as well in my own ”pray for easter egg thread”... how is this possible? feels like somethibg happend after the shut down shortly after the start off the egg hunt?
[image: i.gyazo.com]
There's still a very long way to go in this competition. Chances of finding eggs are random. 2 players with similar activity are likely to have a similar amount of eggs found at the end of the competition. Last years winner had 25 eggs over the whole contest.
There's still a very long way to go in this competition. Chances of finding eggs are random. 2 players with similar activity are likely to have a similar amount of eggs found at the end of the competition. Last years winner had 25 eggs over the whole contest.
I'm on all day going back and forth through the pages. I have 3 eggs. My wife get on sometimes and has 5. This is messed up.
And none come up on the flying page
Everyone keeps saying there is a lot of days left, well I am pretty certain there is a bugg here that has affected some and it came after the shut down. I know anout the spawn thing but this eastern egg hunt has not been even close to the other years? Please at least take a look at it?
yeah.. instead of instantly closing the report..
FYI....Be aware some adblockers block the doctorn popup
I’ve received 2 of my eggs from the flying page :)