Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Disappearing nerve

Started by Mark- [1275917] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 25 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
48 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100
Mark- [1275917]
This has happened several times to me now but usually I have put it down to an oversight, however, this time it was quite significant and obvious.

I just drank bottles of beer which got my nerve bar up to 47, I then proceeded to carry out two busts and my nerve dropped down to 13 allowing me to do only one GTA crime.

Happened on my account between 16:00 and 16:05, so something happened to 24/25 nerve (happened around and before regen at 16:05) and this has happened multiple times before.