I am a Moderator on a server on RUST and wondering if I have any fellow adventurers here on TORN? My name is the same on Rust as it is here, Khaos_Blick, the server is Lunitix 200x, feel free to drop by and say hi sometime.
Does anyone play RUST?
Started by Khaos_Blick [2268028] on in Gaming.
About this thread
Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 14
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 11
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 8 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 50 / 100
I have done in the past. Still trying to close it
I haven't, but I really like watching RUST gameplay on youtube.
I think its really neat the way the game has advanced from when it was first started. I've been playing for about 5 years or so now and the stuff they keep adding just gets insane.
I don't play Rust, but I watch Welyn's revenge videos on YouTube.
I've seen a few of his vids, pretty entertaining. Another Rust player that I found absolutely hilarious was Argyle Alligator, his video Home appraisal is off the wall for funny. You should definitely watch that.
Have had the game for a year and a half i think, but only played about 2h. Sadly it kind of falls on the grinding games that i don't have time for category.
I play rust with a few TC friends but we play official servers
I used to be an avid rust player, used to play it religiously like Dota 2 but havnt been on stram for over 3 years.... If only they had an android version lmao
I just started playing today. It was alright, I guess. Definitely enjoyed it more than Ark or Miscreated
I've played some before when it was released, for a while - still do but not as much as i'd like too. The game takes up much time if you want to grow stronger on a server i feel. Its a very good game now i feel!
Having been active in the Facepunch community in the past, I kind of guessed what kind of experience to expect. And I was right.
I just spent the last two hours running around the map, teaming up with random nakeds, and irritating this same group of guys all over again.
"No trolls, no toxic players" it said, but that server was nothing but.
I felt so at home.
I just spent the last two hours running around the map, teaming up with random nakeds, and irritating this same group of guys all over again.
"No trolls, no toxic players" it said, but that server was nothing but.
I felt so at home.
Hey all!! I am just starting Rust and I am looking for people to play with!! DM me if you are Interested in meeting up and playing together. I play PVE mostly, but I am willing to try out PVP more!!
I play. Right now I’m playing Solo on a 2x gathering server.
For anybody just starting out and are playing solo I highly recommend playing on a 2x gathering server. It cuts the farming time in half. If you don’t then you’ll spend 3 hours chopping trees and stone nodes just to have them looted from you before you can get your starter base complete.
For anybody just starting out and are playing solo I highly recommend playing on a 2x gathering server. It cuts the farming time in half. If you don’t then you’ll spend 3 hours chopping trees and stone nodes just to have them looted from you before you can get your starter base complete.