Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Log in issue

Started by Gentryson [2222959] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 37 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
Gentryson [2222959]
For some extremely frustrating reason, I just had to reset my password, then I had to identify traffic lights, bus, and fire hydrant over 10 times. Just to be told my new freshly emailed random password doesn't work either. So it asked me to identify more annoying pictures, so in frustration I randomly clicked over a 100 times and boom I'm back in torn... Very frustrating for password reset not to work, very frustrating to identify a traffic light 10 different times. Why am I randomly kicked out of torn? Usually loads right up.
-Incubus- [1644129]
Trying to log in on my iPad. Hit log in and just takes me back to log in screen.. Hit the contact tab. Enter name to speak to staff and get. An error occurred  please try again later.