Delete
Delete
Started by Gnowee [2270675] on in Company Recruitment.
About this thread
Posts archived: 17 / 17 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 17
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 20 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 62 / 100
Most-liked replies
- _Pam_ [2235735]
· 2 likes ·
Battle stats don't help company...its work stats.. - Bella-De-Borja [2031258]
· 1 likes ·
Looking for long-term employment in 7* or better AN store. Current working stats: Manual labor 56,369 Intelligence 13,38 Endurance 40,839 I log in multiple times every day. I currently use only 1 xanax per day, and with my faction bonuses …
waiting
need a job. message me when you're available
Battle stats don't help company...its work stats..
Thanks
Still Hiring Good Work stats and active player.
Hiring Open.
Hiring Open for Active , Drug Free and High Work stats.Payment 1 mil a day.
my stats Manual labor 4,439 Intelligence 12,589 Endurance 4,929
active daily,no drugs
active daily,no drugs
What stats are you looking for
High Work stats. We will pay 1 mil daily.
Still hiring
Looking for a job....
Work Stats:
Manual Labor:
Intelligence:
Endurance:
Work Stats:
Manual Labor:
2,194
Intelligence:
1,004
Endurance:
3,630
We are looking for 2-3 high stats candidates
How much is the pay rate, not counting with Edvds?
Looking for long-term employment in 7* or better AN store.
Current working stats:
Manual labor 56,369
Intelligence 13,38
Endurance 40,839
I log in multiple times every day.
I currently use only 1 xanax per day, and with my faction bonuses I maintain 0% addiction rate and 5/5 effectiveness.
Current working stats:
Manual labor 56,369
Intelligence 13,38
Endurance 40,839
I log in multiple times every day.
I currently use only 1 xanax per day, and with my faction bonuses I maintain 0% addiction rate and 5/5 effectiveness.
Please apply.