Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Select All

Started by Unimatrix [2187601] on in Suggestions.

2 replies · 15 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
24 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
31 / 100
Unimatrix [2187601]
I just bought 100 hammers to scrap in order to get the scrap achievement. However since they are weapons with individual statistics I have to scrap them all one by one. Same problems if I wanted to sell them to the shop.

Can we implement a select all button for scrap and sell ?

Thanks
phLOx [451848]
Select all of type would be useful. I need to add 2500+ Magnums to my bazaar and the page only loads if you scroll. Makes it a nightmare.
TrollVader [2133899]
I accidentally bought 100 guns instead of pepper spray once

Man .... I dumped all in my faction armory
Sorry guys but a select all would have been useful.

So yeah, rated