Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Sidebar Issues

Started by 100 [1997262] on in Bugs & Issues.

13 replies · 86 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
14
Discussion span
→
People posting
10
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100
Stewie [1494547]
Hm, I'm not sure. It might be related to the same thing that caused icons to break (which should now be fixed)
I'll pass to Chedburn to have a look.
VeteranDemon [457059]
I can confirm this has been happening to me for a few days. not just gym, slot spins, buying items on markets etc.

i use Chrome on Windows also.
100 [1997262]
It seems it doesn't happen with energy, but with every other number on the sidebar. I just tested money points nerve happy and health all do it.
ToxicMonkeyMZC [712861]
I woke up this morning and the mouseover info on my car race said I'd come 1st.
When I opened the race results I'd actually come 2nd. Never seen this before.

Also last night my drug cd icon just disappeared altogether.  That is back today though.
Caladan [2012988]
same here - even simply spinning slots: all the bars fake fill up and reset to empty - energy/nerve don't update live anymore- one has to refresh page manually - latest firefox 66.0.3 64bit , macOS