Are there any plans in making plugins or helper mods for those of us that are using the Torn App. I personally dont know how this would happen but just out of curisoty it would be a nice addition to get a multi calc, plushie counter for countries, ect...
If you mean mods for Torn mobile app, it's kinda tricky.
Since it is an app, so if you want the plug in working seamlessly (for instance like doctorn), then the user would need to embed the code inside the app. Which obviously will not be allowed by ched (one of them would be for security reason) since he couldn't control the code.
On the other side, if there is an external app, like an helper app for Torn. I don't think many of us would use it because for security and privacy reason.
I hope it make sense to you, but it's just my two cents. I could be wrong.
I have heard of people getting doctorn to work on mobile, but they have to use a Russian version of the chrome browser and use torn.com instead of the official Torn mobile app. I've never done it myself but I have heard of this.
Tried searching the forums but couldn't find anything.
on mobile I use the firefox browser with doctorN extension and it seems to work fine, I use this for the city finds and have also found a couple eggs. I do find the pages load slower than the official app, but it works fast enough for me.