9 replies · 178 views · thread synced · 8 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
7
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
60 / 100
Historical score
48 / 100
Story score
53 / 100
Engagement score
56 / 100
Most-liked replies
Rockem[1639350] · 3 likes · I have missed 2 eggs because of these 503’s now as well. Very frustrating
Xtreme1[341828]
· 2 likes · I have been having quite a few 503 errors (There is no server available to handle this request) in the last ~3 hours, after a few minutes I can successfully refresh and it sends me to the login page. Hopefully …
Two people have reported that they are experiencing difficulties connection to Torn at this time. Any way for this to be addressed properly? As a user, what can they do?
(Edit: this issue should resolve over time, but I am asking the question "why can't they swap servers automatically?"/"what else they can do as a user?")
I have been having quite a few 503 errors (There is no server available to handle this request) in the last ~3 hours, after a few minutes I can successfully refresh and it sends me to the login page.
Hopefully this server side error can be resolved soon.
A vast amount of work is being done on our infrastructure at the moment with the aim of drastically improving site speeds (you can currently see this speed benefit right now, but we're seeing load during on-peak times still).
You're automatically changed servers, the loadbalancers will move you. In this case last night, the webserver was brought offline for a hardware upgrade and you were switched to another one which is why you initially saw the 503 error and then it was fine.
I realise this thread is 6 years old now, but hoping someone still looks at it. I am having same issue right now in my inventory page. Lost 2 billingfolds and a zip wallet.
The way you describe it, it sounds like u were trying to open 2 billinlgfolds and a zip wallet. While the server may have crapped out trying to tell you what you earned, you can check what you earned by going to your https://www.torn.com/page.php?sid=log log page