Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

The Trading Wagon

Started by FrankCastle [2122461] on in Trading Post.

6 replies · 73 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
8
Authority score
18 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100
FrankCastle [2122461]
Ladies, Gentlemen, Boys & Girls of all sizes, For the first time in my Torn life I have decided to set up a Trade Wagon.

If you are looking to get rid of items, Bulk or Single, I would like to take them off your hands. I will never ever Buy Mug. I would like to be seen as a trusted trader. I will try and make fair offers going by the current market. I will list items of interest below, If there is something you would like to sell that is not on the list, Drop me a message and i will look into it.

List of Items:
  • Donator Packs

  • Energy Drinks (Mainly Tourine & X-Mass)

  • Box of Medical Supplies

  • Morphine

  • Small First Aid Kit

  • First Aid Kit

  • Lottery Tickets
  • Monkey & Lion Plushies




    If I am not online, Drop me a message and I will get back to you as soon as possible. I am open to price negotiation as well, No Fixed Prices. MUG FREE TRADE!!
C_Sparrow [2182557]
He Provided a Quick and courteous response to mail, and offered great prices for items. it was a safe and easy trade. will definitely do business with again in the future. 10/10