39 replies · 885 views · thread synced · 5 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:40 / 40 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
40
Discussion span
→
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
61 / 100
Engagement score
73 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
Crylix[2219788]
· 17 likes · If only there was a private message function so that you could personally tell them yourself...
Petey_69[390431]
· 15 likes · I think this is why the church was added, repent sinner
Diabolique[2177124]
· 10 likes · If I were you, I'd kick him immediately for trying to make TMB look good.
On the advice of someone who will remain nameless, I began attacking woody2626 under false pretenses. I Was told he was bullying someone when it was in fact the other way around, Not only was woody not bullying anyone, but the person who accused him was making false accusations and using needlessly abusive and distasteful language doing so.
To woody262 and becknoonoox I am sorry. I acted on bad info and will endeavor to not do so again.
Takes courage to admit you're wrong. Most people double-down on their mistakes and never grow because of it. Others quietly mutter a half-ass sorry under their breath. They're the same bitter, angry person at age 60 as they were at age 30. Good on you for being better.
He aint called one of TMB finest for nothin. We don't kick brothers. In TMB we stand up for what is right, so this action is encourage AS LONG AS HE WASN'T FORCED INTO IT BY A 3RD PARTY OTHERWISE THAT 3RD PARTY WILL BE DEALT WITH
I want my public apology next OP, the virgin slayer is out to get you and if you want to get out of this you must leave your garbo faction as well as the public apology.