55 hours back I had the most eggs in TORN CITY. Since then many players, inclduing the noobs who don't use doctorn have overtaken me and I am still stuck on 13 eggs.
Cheds obsession with me and him not wanting me to win the egg competiton has led me to believe I am not wanted in this game. And after 3500 days it's time for me to say good bye.
IT's BEEN REAL.
KEEP IT CLASSY TORN.
DON't HATE ME, APPRECIATE ME.
Do you feel the same? Has DUDE DUDE been wronged?
Cheds obsession with me and him not wanting me to win the egg competiton has led me to believe I am not wanted in this game. And after 3500 days it's time for me to say good bye.
IT's BEEN REAL.
KEEP IT CLASSY TORN.
DON't HATE ME, APPRECIATE ME.
Do you feel the same? Has DUDE DUDE been wronged?