Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

EASTER EGG ERROR

Started by Cleanrider [2241828] on in Bugs & Issues.

9 replies · 118 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
5
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
4
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
41 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Cleanrider [2241828] ×1

Cleanrider [2241828]
Good morning torn people,
So here's my problem i faced. I found a black egg two days ago while scrolling through the easter egg icon page and while looking at the calendar. I found it and the black egg has been found box had appeared. I didn't use or consume the egg. But when i went amd saw my egg collection. I couldn't find the black easter egg in my competition box. I am sure that there has been a bug issue. I hope that the torn staff look into it and help me out.

If any of the others playing torn has the same issue of your found egg not showing up, do reply.
Yumiyaki [2150606]
I was trading for a black egg. In the trade it said it had been added and went through with the trade to come out the other side, there was no black egg at all.
Stewie [1494547]
I can only expect you've either sold, consumed, or are simply mistaken as to ever having one.

However, we can check with Joshua I believe and see if he can see you as having a Black Easter Egg at all.
bogie [148747] Admin Staff
Cleanrider - I cannot see any instances where you've ever found, consumed, or had a black egg on your account.
Cleanrider [2241828]
I know i have found a black egg. But not consumed, sold or bought it. Please check with Joshua. I wouldn't want to loose an egg because of an error.
bogie [148747] Admin Staff
Hi - Joshua is me.

These are your 6 egg finds same number as stated on your profile, neither were black sorry:

  • 2019-4-7 5:33:43 Cleanrider [2241828] User Cleanrider picked up the Yellow Egg. TD: 11

  • 2019-4-7 21:32:40 Cleanrider [2241828] User Cleanrider picked up the Red Egg. TD: 9

  • 2019-4-8 15:23:40 Cleanrider [2241828] User Cleanrider picked up the Blue Egg. TD: 27

  • 2019-4-8 20:46:16 Cleanrider [2241828] User Cleanrider picked up the Pink Egg. TD: 3

  • 2019-4-9 19:43:53 Cleanrider [2241828] User Cleanrider picked up the Brown Egg. TD: 6

  • 2019-4-11 19:14:11 Cleanrider [2241828] User Cleanrider picked up the Orange Egg. TD: 7

Mentions: Cleanrider [2241828]

Cleanrider [2241828]
Oh. It doesn't state in the report. But i did find one black egg after the pibk egg. If nothing can be done. Leave it be.
Thanks joshua for the help.
bogie [148747] Admin Staff
Sorry but no you didn't, if you had then your eggs found stat would be 7 instead of 6. Perhaps you confused the brown egg for a black one or clicked an image of an egg that a user posted and wasn't an actual egg.
Cleanrider [2241828]
I'm definitely not confused. That is why i said theres a bug that caused it. I'm not colour blind. And if the black egg i saw wasn't real. The message pop up box wouldn't have appeared saying "you found a black easter egg and you get score and exp."

I get what you mean. I have seen a green egg on kayla's profile. Lol. 

Second thing is that i found it while scrolling through the calendar icon on easter egg section. 

That would definitely not show some another profile.