I had just found a blue egg like a minute before posting this and (this has happened with all other egg finds of mine..) it makes it so i can't type at all, not in chat, nor in forums.. it actually makes me close the game and reopen it to fix it.. i'm using Chrome latest update with doctorn on windows 10.. not sure what other information i can even include in this post...
easter egg/chat error
Started by Ekansndagrass [2235541] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 12
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 7
- Authority score
- 36 / 100
- Historical score
- 24 / 100
- Story score
- 43 / 100
- Engagement score
- 55 / 100
I had somewhat the same issue. I found a black egg two days ago. But when i checked the egg collection set. It was missing. Please requesting staff to look into the matter and check what has happened.
I'm sure i have found the black egg. And i haven't used it up.
But didn't have issues with chat in mine.
I'm sure i have found the black egg. And i haven't used it up.
But didn't have issues with chat in mine.
This sounds like a completely different problem and should probably go in its own thread.
As for the OP's problem, I've experienced the same thing - not being able to chat in the chatboxes after clicking on an egg.
Usually, it stems from me copying the text from the popup for finding the egg... And not closing it (the popup) before going to brag in Faction chat.
Chatboxes seem to grey out, though I can still highlight and delete characters as I would be able to normally - but I can't type and I can't send the message.
I've fixed it previously just by waiting a minute or two and refreshing the page.
As for the OP's problem, I've experienced the same thing - not being able to chat in the chatboxes after clicking on an egg.
Usually, it stems from me copying the text from the popup for finding the egg... And not closing it (the popup) before going to brag in Faction chat.
Chatboxes seem to grey out, though I can still highlight and delete characters as I would be able to normally - but I can't type and I can't send the message.
I've fixed it previously just by waiting a minute or two and refreshing the page.
I can only expect this is a DoctorN issue?
I believe (until you close the pop-up) you cannot do anything until you do so?
I believe (until you close the pop-up) you cannot do anything until you do so?
Ive closed the popup before even trying to type in a chat box and it still wouldnt allow me to type anything.. So not completely sure about that
And you're copying the text that you've found the Egg, just as XxKaileexX has described? It's also the pop-up you get from Torn after clicking the Egg, not DoctorN's?
for about 15-20 mins after finding a egg I can't do any form of text (no chat boxes, no inboxes, form posts etc,,,) I have no cursor after clicking onto a chat box etc (the black line that stands up flashing to show where your cursor is within the forum box etc!) then after around 15-20 mins everything goes back to normal. I found 5 eggs & this has happened after claiming all 5 eggs!
Connected to: Server: Php1
using Google Chrome
I have copied the message wanting to post in a chat box & I have not copied. I have refreshed, clicked new pages & logged off & back on & I still can't text
Connected to: Server: Php1
using Google Chrome
I have copied the message wanting to post in a chat box & I have not copied. I have refreshed, clicked new pages & logged off & back on & I still can't text
Th30d0r3 just posted exactly what my issue is as well, just better worded
I'll pass this to Viktor then to see if he can find anything.
Thanks.
Thanks.
I had a red egg and it wouldn’t allow me to click on it then the page refreshed I was fuming tbh
beware when on someone's page, bazaar etc people will make their own eggs that you can't click on!
Yes I have come across those also! But no this was next to my enemy’s in the top bar x