When I try to remove $130,000 from my vault to pay my upkeep, it usually erases the one and I have to manually type it again. I can type 13 but as soon as I add the 0, it changes to 30.
Vault glitch
Started by RandomSaiyan [1883498] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 32 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 26 / 100
- Engagement score
- 27 / 100
Please use the confirmed report, and try to type the value slower for now.
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=19&t=16088238&b=0&a=0
Thanks.
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=19&t=16088238&b=0&a=0
Thanks.
Mentions: Bug while entering prices