66 replies · 890 views · thread synced · 5 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:67 / 67 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
67
Discussion span
→
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
62 / 100
Engagement score
76 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
MeanSteve[1696566]
· 14 likes · Oregon trail was a badass game!
Paige[194889]
· 2 likes · I’m from Oregon, too! I love Voodoo Doughnuts! Go Ducks!!
I had alot of good times In Eugene,Ashland, and Bend,Oregon.The coast is awesome had a good time in Coos Bay too. Congrats for being there! And yeah it was pretty much a staple game.
There was actually some documentary. It was showing all the Drugs in Oregon. During the program they said there was a meth dealer above a famous doughnut shop.